Posted by schedulesam on April 21, 2008 at 9:50 PM
My first conference is coming up quickly!!! I will be an exhibitor at the Infant and Early Childhood Conference on May 8th and 9th at the Meydenbauer Center in Bellevue, WA. The website address is http://www.ieccwa.org/ if you'd like to check it out. I've copied this from the website:
- Challenge thinking about diversity and disability;
- Increase family and provider effectiveness through new skills, strategies and ideas for providing high quality services;
- Enhance understanding of the unique strengths and needs of each family;
- Foster partnerships across families, disciplines, agencies and funders to provide coordinated services in local communities;
- Promote networking and coalition building around early childhood issues;
- Enhance the lives of families and their children through the use of information and technology; and
- Promote the mutual understanding of the contributions families and providers bring to the lives of young children.
It is so exciting to be a part of this! Come and visit me!!!